The International School of Analytical Psychology ISAPZURICH offers the following diploma programs:
- Jungian Analyst with a diploma in Analytical Psychology
- Jungian Analyst with a diploma in Analytical Psychology including the title: Swiss federally recognized psychotherapist
Jungian analysis has been proven effective in treating psychic disturbances, life crises as well as helping thoseseeking a deeper meaning in life. The focus lies in the process of individuation – fulfilling the uniqueness of one’s personality – so that psyche and lived life come into harmony.
The students at ISAPZURICH become skilled in the classical concepts and attitudes of C. G. Jung, for example:
· Access to the unconscious and its potential for transformation
· The understanding of complexes, archetypes and symbols appearing in dreams, fairy tales, myths and imagination.
· Further fields of knowledge investigating psychic life, such as the Word Association Experiment, typology, sand play, alchemy, philosophy, ethnology and religion.
· The relevance of neuroscience, working with trauma, psychoanalysis, developmental psychology, body work and psychiatry.
An essential part of the program is to experience the unconscious in a training analysis and to develop the personality through the individuation process. This aspect of the training is invaluable for the profession as well as for all of life.
The training program takes place in Zurich where Jung lived and his work evolved. Students may visit the Psychology Club, the archives of the ETH, ”Burghölzli”, his house in Küsnacht, the tower in Bollingen, and other places where hisGenius Loci resides.
ISAPZURICH students may choose from a large number of experienced and internationally well-known training analysts. Courses are offered in English and German, and training analysis and supervision are offered in many other languages as well. Students and training analysts come from over 20 foreign countries and from a variety of backgrounds. This contributes to a unique and culturally rich experience.
ISAPZURICH is the training institute of AGAP (Association of Graduate Analytical Psychologists). The diploma is recognized by the IAAP (International Association of Analytical Psychologists). AGAP is a founding member of the IAAP with training status.
ISAPZURICH’s training is recognized by the Department of Health of the Canton of Zurich (Switzerland) and provisionally accepted by the Federal Department of Switzerland